Sony Cybershot DSC WX350
The world’s smallest and lightest camera with powerful 20x optical zoom
Small, yet packed with high-end features and components to give you dazzling photos. The WX350 has a 20x zoom and an Exmor™ R CMOS sensor, combining powerful precision photography with pocket portability.
- Free 2 Year Warranty
The Sony Cybershot DSC WX350 Digital Camera is a compact zoom point-and-shoot that features an 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor with a BIONZ X image processor for notable low-light performance, and a powerful 20x optical zoom lens with an additional 40x Clear Image Zoom. A 4.3-86mm f/3.5-6.5 lens, which has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 25-500mm, establishes the camera as having considerable wide-angle to telephoto image capturing abilities. To view your images and high-resolution full HD 1080/60p AVCHD videos, there is a 3″ Clear Photo LCD 460k-dot monitor at the back.
Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization helps compensate for camera shake to provide clearer images, especially in low light and when using the longer focal lengths. Useful for sports photography, the WX350 features 10 frames per second continuous shooting at the full 18.2MP resolution ensuring sharp, clear images that are less likely to be missed.
To capture a wide area all in one photo, Intelligent Sweep Panorama utilizes motion compensation while shooting panoramas in order to reduce the blur created by moving figures in the foreground. Enhanced Superior Auto enables the camera to select optimal settings based on scene recognition and provides crisp, beautiful results even in low-light situations. For easy uploading after a long day of shooting, a built-in Wi-Fi allows you to instantly share what you have created with your family and friends.
- 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor
- Captures high definition images with sharp details and minimal noise, even in low light; offers fast performance and buffering speeds.
- 20x Optical Zoom Lens & 40x Clear Image Zoom
- A Sony G lens with 20x optical zoom capability offers a considerable expanse of reach from wide-angle to super-telephoto. This zoom range can effectively be doubled, too, using the 40x Clear Image Zoom that employs an intelligent interpolation algorithm to increase zoom magnification with minimal image quality loss.
- 3″ LCD Display with 460k-Dot Resolution
- Still photos and videos can be clearly displayed on the 3″ ClearPhoto LCD display with 460k-dot resolution where Histogram and Grid Display are available, as are 5 brightness levels allowing you to compose and view your images in any lighting situation.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity & NFC
- Wi-Fi lets you quickly upload photos and videos to social media sites through your smartphone or tablet, back them up on your network-connected computer, or view them on a wireless-enabled HDTV. When transferring images to Android smartphones or tablets, the camera also supports NFC (Near Field Communication) providing a simple, “one touch connection” requiring you to merely touch the devices to connect.
- Full HD 1080 Video Capture
- The DSC-WX350 can capture Full HD 1080 AVCHD videos at 60 and 30 frames per second, providing for fast motion video with less distortion when playing back on your HDTV.
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization offers compensation to reduce the blurring effects of camera movement when shooting at slower shutter speeds. This is particularly effective when shooting in low light or at longer focal lengths. Sony’s Active Mode image stabilization combines electronic and optical stabilization for less blurring while shooting videos when moving.
- Fast 10fps Continuous Burst Shooting & Lock-On AF
- Ideal for sports photography, the WX350 can shoot up to 10 frames per second in full 18.2MP resolution, and has Lock-On AF, which provides the ability to focus on multiple points with subject recognition to keep your subject in sharp focus even when in motion.
- Intelligent Sweep Panorama 360˚
- Intelligent Sweep Panorama mode takes Sony’s Sweep Panorama function to the next level with the addition of motion compensation. Even when subjects are moving in the foreground of your landscape, these cameras can detect faces and moving subjects, intelligently stitching different widths together to minimize distortion. Simply press the shutter button and sweep the camera in the desired direction and the camera continuously shoots at a high speed, then seamlessly stitches the images together with automatic position adjustment to create one stunning panoramic image. Available in wide format and up to 360° full circle.
- Face Detection, Tracking Focus & Smile Shutter
- Face Detection allows you to take better portraits and groups shots. It recognizes up to 8 faces within your image and adjusts the camera for optimal exposure of faces. Tracking Focus makes it easier to capture clear shots of moving subjects by having the focus automatically adjust while you follow the action with the camera, and Smile Shutter Technology and Blink Detection help you get the best shot by recognizing when is the best moment to release the shutter.
- Enhanced Superior Auto
- The Intelligent Auto function allows the camera to make the optimal settings based on its recognition of the scene you are shooting and has Superior Auto to provide clear results when shooting scenes with dynamic motion.
- Background Defocus & Picture Effects
- An ideal effect for portraiture, Background Defocus allows you to blur the background on an image in order to put more emphasis on the clearly focused subject in the foreground. Additionally, Picture Effect adds creative expression to photos, making ordinary landscapes and portraits special by heightening the mood and emphasizing certain attributes.
- Erase and Protect Features
- Erasing and protecting images can be done in various modes: Single Image, Selection of Images, by Date, by Folder and by AVCHD format.
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (CIPA)
- 96.0 x 54.9 x 25.7 mm
- Weight (CIPA)
- 137 g (Body only), 164 g (With battery and media)
- Sensor Type
- 1/2.3″ type (7.76mm) Exmor R™ CMOS sensor
- Effective pixels
- Lens type
- Sony G Lens
- F3.5 (W) – 6.5 (T)
- Focal length
- f=4.3-86 mm
- Optical Zoom
- Digital Zoom (Still Image)
- Up to 306x (VGA)
- Digital Zoom (Movie)
- Approx. 80
- Clear Image Zoom
- Still Image: 18M Approx.40x / 10M Approx.53x / 5M Approx.75x / VGA Approx.306x / 13M(16:9) Approx.40x / 2M(16:9) Approx.102x;Movie: Approx.40x
- Focus Type
- Contrast detection AF
- Focus Mode
- Single-shot AF
- Focus Range
- 5 cm – Infinity (W), 2 m – Infinity (T)
- Light Metering Mode
- Multi Pattern, Center Weighted, Spot
- Screen Type
- 3.0” (7.5 cm) (4:3) / 460,800 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- Brightness Control
- Manual (5 steps)
- Shutter Speed
- iAuto (4″ – 1/1600) / Program Auto (1″ – 1/1600)
- White Balance Modes
- Auto, Daylight, Cloudy,Fluor.: Cool White, Fluor.: Day White,Fluor.: Daylight, Incandescent, Flash,Custom
- Compatible Recording Media
- Memory Stick™ Duo;Memory Stick PRO Duo™;Memory Stick PRO Duo™(high speed);Memory Stick PRO HG Duo™;Memory Stick XC-HG Duo™;Memory Stick Micro;Memory Stick Micro (Mark2);SD Memory Card;SDHC Memory Card;SDXC Memory Card;microSD Memory Card;microSDHC Memory Card;microSDXC Memory Card
- Still Image Resolution
- 3:2mode:16M(4,896×3,264) / 8.9M(3,648×2,432) / 4.5M(2,592×1,728);4:3mode:18M(4,896×3,672) / 10M(3,648×2,736) / 5M(2,592×1,944) / VGA;16:9mode:13M(4,896×2,752) / 7.5M(3,648×2,056) / 2.1M(1,920×1,080);1:1mode:13M(3,664×3,664) / 7.5M(2,736×2,736) / 3.7M(1,920×1,920);Sweep Panorama:Wide(7,152×1,080/4,912×1,920),Standard(4,912×1,080/3,424×1,920),360(11,520×1,080)
- Movie Recording Mode
- AVCHD (up to 1,920 x 1,080/50p at 28Mbps) / MP4 (up to 1,440 x 1,080/25fps at 12Mbps) / VGA (up to 640 x 480/25fps at 12Mbps)
- Panorama (Recording)
- Intelligent Sweep Panorama (supports 360 format)
- Recording Format
- AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible, MP4
- Built-in Flash Mode
- Auto, Flash On, Slow Synchro, Flash Off, Advanced Flash
- Flash Type
- Sorry, this data isn’t available
- Built-in Flash Range
- ISO Auto: Approx.0.2m to 4.3m(7 7/8 inches to 14 feet 1 3/8 inches)(W) / Approx.2.0m to 2.4 m (6 feet 6 3/4 inches to 7 feet 10 1/2 inches)(T);ISO3200: up to Approx.6.1 m(20 feet 1/4 inches)(W) / Approx.3.4 m(11 feet 1 7/8 inches)(T)
- Image Processor
- BIONZ X™
- Shooting Mode
- Intelligent Auto, Panorama, Easy Shooting, Scene Selection, Movie Mode(Intelligent Auto/Scene Selection)
- Continuous Shooting Speed (maximum)
- 10 fps (for up to 10 shots)
- Off / 10sec. / 2sec. / portrait1 / portrait2
- Scene Selection
- High Sensitivity, Handheld Twilight, Night Scene, Night Portrait, Landscape, Portrait, Soft Skin, Anti Motion Blur, Backlight Correction HDR, Beach, Snow, Fireworks, Gourmet, Pet Mode
- Photo Creativity
- Picture Effect
- Toy camera, Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono., Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Richtone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolor, Illustration
- Panorama (Shooting)
- 360 Sweep Panorama
- Shooting Functions
- Face Detection, Smile Shutter, Grid Line
- Playback Modes
- Beauty Effect, BRAVIA Sync(Control for HDMI), 9/25-frame index view, Forward/Rewind (Movie), Delete, Protect, Slideshow, Motion Shot Video
- Exposure Compensation
- +/- 2.0 EV, 1/3 EV step
- ISO Sensitivity (Still Image)
- ISO 100-12800
- ISO Sensitivity (Movie)
- Auto:(ISO80Level-ISO1000Level) / High Sensitivity:(ISO80Level-ISO2000Level)
- Power Consumption (Camera Mode)
- Battery Life (CIPA, Still Images)
- Up to 470 shots / 235 minutes
- Input and Output Terminals
- Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0), Micro HDMI, Multi/Micro USB Terminal
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- NFC One-touch functionality, Wi-Fi
In The Box
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1;AC AdaptorAC-UB10C/UB10D;Micro USB cable;Wrist Strap;Instruction Manual