All the lens you need
Sony SEL 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS LE
A versatile zoom lens, the Sony SEL 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS LE features Optical SteadyShot™ with Active Mode image stabilisation – invaluable when shooting video on the move.
Blur-free photos and videos
Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ with Active Mode image stabilisation ensures sharp, blur-free images – even when shooting video handheld, on the move.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing or ‘bokeh’.
Refined optical performance
Aspherical lens elements minimise distortion while ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements provide superior contrast, resolution, and colour fidelity.
Fast, agile focusing
An internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
- Telephoto zoom lens with powerful 11x magnification range
- Stylish, high quality aluminium alloy detailing on barrel
- Wide zoom range ideal for travel and all-purpose shooting
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation within lens for crisper, clearer handheld shooting at all zoom settings. Silent mechanism during movie shooting
- High-performance optics with 4 aspheric surfaces for excellent contrast and sharpness
- Smooth, quiet, high-speed autofocus and aperture adjustment: ideal for still and HD movie shooting
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Direct Manual Focus with non-rotating focus ring during AF: ideal for precise, comfortable manual focus adjustments