The Lowepro Dublin 30 Camera Case is designed to carry a pro compact point & shoot digital camera with memory card. The Lowepro Dublin 30 Camera Case is made from neoprene foam that is reinforced with PE (Polyethylene) board to provide cushioned, impact-resistant protection for the camera and camcorder screens.
The Lowepro Dublin 30 Camera Case a brushed tricot lining that protects the lens and LCD screen from scratches and abrasion and a padded foam flap that offers protection and fast access to the gear. There is a built-in memory card pocket. The pouch can be carried three ways: as a protective pouch to toss in a bag, tote or backpack; around the wrist when a camera strap is threaded through the top opening; or on a belt or strap via the integrated belt loop on the back.
- Bag Basics
- Built-in memory card pocket provides easy storage and quick access without extra bulk
- Slim profile design offers a lean and lightweight solution to carry by hand, toss in a bag or attach to the waist
- Integrated belt loop attaches to belt or strap
- Jersey-faced neoprene foam reinforced with PE (Polyethylene) board provides cushioned, impact-resistant protection for the fragile camera and video screens
- Brushed tricot lining protects lens and LCD screen from scratches and abrasion
- Padded foam flap with topstitching offers protection and fast access to the gear
- Hook and loop fastener closure