The thrill of control. The passion for shooting.
The world’s first Electronic Rangefinder along with enhanced operability makes the X100T intuitive and easy to control
Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
Never before possible, high-level manual focus was realized for the first time for the optical viewfinder.
For the first time ever; highly accurate manual focusing in an optical viewfinder. The simultaneous display of the EVF area on the screen of the optical viewfinder enables accurate focusing in real time.
All you need to do is to turn the focus ring and bring the subject in the EVF area into focus, just like focusing with a rangefinder. In addition, Focus Peaking and Digital Split Image™* can be selected and the magnification of the focused area can be changed.
Brand new interface
A new sophisticated design is used for the finder display. Screen information is now even easier to see.
- 1: EVF display
- 2: Eyepiece
- 3: Optical image shielding
- 4: Prism
- *Part of the optical image is cropped, and the focus area enlarged by the EVF is projected in the space.
Real-time parallax correction
During MF, the accurate shooting area is displayed in real time while focusing.
The hybrid viewfinder, a key selling point of the FUJIFILM X100 series, has been fur ther evolved. Parallax, the gap between the shooting range frame and actual shooting range when shooting close up, is automatically corrected in real time. Reframing af ter focusing is no longer necessary.
Simple & Highly functional. Advanced hybrid viewfinder.
The hybrid viewfinder allows you to switch between optical and electronic options with a single lever. The new electronic rangefinder feature is selected in the same way.
Intuitive and easy to use
Traditional dial operation
The use of traditional dials allows users to see camera settings at a glance, even when the camera is turned off. Settings can be made so you’re ready to shoot according to lighting conditions, which enhances the camera’s instinctive functionality. Your conversation with the FUJIFILM X100T starts the moment you pick it up.
1. The±3-step exposure compensation dial, power switch and shutter speed dial are placed around the shutter button in the traditional layout of the X series. Dials are milled from metal. The top cover is made of robust magnesium alloy.
2. Optical / electronic viewfinder switch lever can be operated while looking through the finder.
3. The command lever has been changed to a command dial making it easier to use.
4. Aperture ring allows more exact control with 1/3 step and a focus ring that uses a new precision-milled pyramid pattern.
Rear layout: designed with photographers in mind
After feedback from consumers, the design philosophy and layout of the rear of the camera has been standardized on X series models. Using a selector button and command dial enables smoother and more accurate operation.
5. The selector button, the core of control. Making and changing selections has been dramatically improved.
6. The newly adopted 3.0-inch 1040K-dot large LCD monitor displays a more accurate image and ensures information can be checked in higher definition. A playback operation system is concentrated on the immediate left.
7. The Focus Mode switch lever with more positive actions moves between AF and MF with one touch.
New Q menu customization
Due to many requests, the Q menu can now be customized. Functions of your choice can now be registered to the Q menu.
New Fn button can be customized to seven different functions
Frequently used functions can be customized on the function (Fn) setting screen. Functions can then be selected immediately.
- · Sample photos are simulated images.
- * Digital Split Image is a trademark or a registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.