The Nikon AF-S 18-35mm F3.5-4.5G ED has a minimum focal length of 18 mm with a 100° angle of view, making it ideal for capturing beautiful architectural compositions, detailed cityscapes, and vibrant travel photographs.
With exceptionally high optical performance and Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor for fast, precise, super-quiet autofocus operation, this affordable, carry-anywhere lens is a great option for advanced amateur photographers.
- FX-format compatible, wide-angle zoom lens with a focal-length range of 18-35mm and f/3.5-4.5 aperture. It’s ideal for capturing sweeping landscapes, taking detailed shots of interiors, and shooting impromptu photographs on the street.
- Exceptionally high optical performance: optimized for use with high-pixel count Nikon digital SLR sensors.
- High resolution and superior contrast: the optical system incorporates three aspherical lenses and two ED (extra-low dispersion) glass elements for superior resolution and correction of unwanted aberrations and distortions.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating: effectively reduces ghosting and flare even in backlit situations.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor): for fast, precise, and super-quiet autofocus operation. Works with all Nikon DSLRs.
- Two focus modes: M/A (autofocus with manual override, manual priority) and M (manual focus).
- High-quality construction: featuring metal mount with rubber weather sealing.
- Compact, lightweight design: weighing just 385 g (13.6 oz), this is a lens you’ll want to take with you everywhere.
- Lens hood and lens pouch: included.