Fujifilm Instax SQUARE SQ10
Shoot to thrill. Instant beautiful fun , at your command.
Express your creativity in an instant, with stunning direct prints from the new hybrid instax SQUARE SQ10. This camera lets you capture those ‘once in a lifetime’ memories and moments beautifully, in a stylish square format.
And because it’s a hybrid, you get the best of both worlds – the control and composition of a digital camera, with the enjoyment and tangible fun of a real photo print. What will you capture first?
Out of stock
- Free 2 Year Warranty
- Next Day Delivery
Square photos are enjoying retro look and the perfection of 1:1 aspect that adds sophistication to every photo, no matter what the composition. Enjoy a wider range of uses and forms of expression with the Fujifilm Instax SQUARE SQ10.
actual size Full film size: 86 x 72mm
Screen size: 62 x 62mm
HYBRID INSTAX CAMERA
- ·Photos you’ve taken can be printed any time with the Fujifilm Instax SQUARE SQ10, as many times as you want – whatever works for you!
- ·Save your photos to the internal memory or storage media so that you can view them whenever you want, then print your favorites.
- ·Have fun with image effects (filters, vignettes, brightness adjustment) before or after printing.
- ·Comes with a TFT color LCD monitor so you can edit and process images to create just the look you want. The split display allows you to view images and print them as displayed on the screen.
- ·You can also save other images to storage media (microSD card), edit and print from SQ10.
- ·In addition to reprints, you can find images from the print history and print them again*1.
- *1 The last 50 printed photos are saved to the print history and can be reprinted from there.
Two shutters go off and the two pictures are combined into one image.
The shutter opens while it is being pressed.
From a distance of 10cm.
Iconic design combined with thin round, symmetrical shape for easy handling and precise control.
Left and right double shutter buttons with AE/AF lock
Center lens allows easy shooting from any angle for accurate recreation of the composition of your shot.
Command dial buttons allows a linear series of operations
Use the command dial to perform all operations from editing and processing to printing while looking at the monitor, so that your photos come out just the way you want them.
Other handy features
- · Save up to 50 photos in the internal memory. Save even more photos by using a microSD card.
- · Equipped with date selection function.
- · A digital zoom of up to 2.4x can be applied to prints.
- · Rechargeable battery
- · Tripod hole.
|Image sensor||1/4-in., CMOS with primary color filter|
|Effective pixels||1920 x 1920|
|Storage media||Built-in memory, microSD/microSDHC memory card|
|Recording capacity||Built-in memory: Approx. 50 files|
microSD/microSDHC memory card: Approx. 1000 files per 1 gigabyte
|File system||Compliant with Design Rule for Camera File System (DCF), Exif Ver.2.3, Compliant with JPEG and PIM|
|Focal length||Fixed as 28.5 mm (35-mm format equivalent)|
|Auto focus system||Single AF (Contrast-detect TTL, equipped with AF illuminator)|
|Focus range||10cm to ∞|
|Shutter speed||1/29500 sec. to 1/2 sec. (Auto), maximum 10 sec. in Bulb mode|
|Sensitivity||ISO 100 to 1600 (Auto)|
|Exposure control||Programmed AE|
|Metering||256-segment through the lens (TTL) metering, Multi metering|
|Flash||Auto/Compulsory flash/Suppressed flash/Slow synchro/Red-eye removal Effective range: Approx. 50 cm to 8 m|
|Shooting mode||Standard, Double exposure, Bulb mode|
|Self-timer||Approx. 10 sec./Approx. 2 sec.|
|Image effect||10 Filters, Brightness adjustment, Vignette|
|Playback function||Trimming, Multi image playback|
|Film||FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax SQUARE” (Purchased separately)|
|Photo capacity||10 prints/pack|
|Film size||86 mm x 72 mm|
|Image size||62 mm x 62 mm|
|Supported image size||800 x 800 dots|
|Printing solution||12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)|
|Printing levels||256 levels per color (RGB)|
|Supported image format||JPEG (Some images saved with a photo editing/processing software may not be displayed or printed.)|
|Printing time||Approx. 12 seconds|
|Print timing||Printing shortly after shooting/Printing after selecting image|
|Printing function||Images on built-in memory/micro SD card|
|Reprint||Printable up to the past 50 prints|
(Up to 50 images stored in print history)
|Digital zoom||Up to 2.4 X in printing (Output pixels: 800 x 800)|
|Film detection||Yes (Automatic ejection when inserted)|
|LCD monitor||3.0-in. (7.6 cm) TFT color LCD monitor|
Pixels: Approx. 460k-dots
|Input/Output terminals||Micro USB (For charging only)|
|Printing capacity||Approx. 160 prints (From when the battery is charged fully)|
* Varies depending on the conditions of use.
|Charging time||Approx. 3 to 4 hours (Using 0.5 A USB port)|
* Varies depending on air temperature.
|Dimension||119 mm x 47 mm x 127 mm (W x D x H)|
|Weight||450 g (includes fi lm pack and battery)|
- Specifications above are subject to change for improvement.