43mm Circular Polarizer
Using this filter, reflections and glare can be reduced significantly from non-metallic surfaces. Also it will help to greatly reduce the softness caused by atmospheric haze.
Out of stock
- Free 2 Year Warranty
HOW TO USE Circular Polarizer Filters
43mm Circular Polarizer filters achieve their greatest effect of eliminating glare when used at a 30-40 degree angle to a reflective surface (like glass or water). At midday when the sun is directly overhead, or at a 90 degree angle, the filter will have the least effect. These effects are easily visible by rotating the filter and looking through the viewfinder of the camera. Keep in mind that you will first need to adjust the polarizing filter before setting the exposure controls.
For deepening the color of the blue sky and making the clouds jump out at you, hold the camera at a right angle to the sun and take the photo when the sun is at a 30-40 degree angle in the sky.
When photographing distant subjects, scenery sometimes appears bluish. This is also caused by light polarization. Using the polarizing filter will help to greatly reduce the softness caused by atmospheric haze.
There are a variety of ways in which the use of polarizing filters can help you capture that perfect shot. Reducing the haze and enhancing colors may seem like simple effects, but once used, these effects will prove to be invaluable to photographers at any level of interest.
GENERAL CARE AND HANDLING OF THE 43mm Circular Polarizer
- Use filter carefully and always keep it clean. When cleaning use cleaning tissue or cleaning cloth. But before that remove as much dust and dirt as possible from the lens with a blower or brush.
- Avoid unnecessary cleaning of your filter.
- Filter is made of glass. When it is broken glass fragments may injure.
- Do not disassemble filter by yourself.
- When the filter is not attached to the lens, store it away from sharp objects. They may damage the filter glass.
- Keep filter away from children.
- Keep filters in plastic hard-sided case or filter pouch.
- Keep filters dry and away from direct sun light.
- Avoid storage in high humidity environment. Moisture drops due to the high humidity or dew on the filter can burn the coating and create traces on the glass surface that can be hardly wiped off.